Monday, January 31, 2011

1/31 - 2/6

Monday 1/31 - Ravioli Chicken Not-sangna

Tuesday 2/1 - Corn Chowder in Bread Bowls

Wednesday 2/2 - Beef Stroganoff

Thursday 2/3 - Peanut Butter Pancakes & Eggs

Friday 2/4 - Meatball Pizza

Saturday 2/5 - Concert & Fair Food

Sunday 2/6 - Chicken & Dumplings

I'm gonna start posting more of my recipes. I'll link them up once I enter them in.

This week is a little busy but not too bad. All the girls have dental appointments today. So far, Miss Priss had a perfect check up! Yay for her! We were told by the dentist to plan on braces for her in about 2 years. Yep, I knew that would happen.

Wednesday night for Activity Days we are going to be learning how to make bread. We will supply the bread for our next sacrament meeting which will be the 13th of February since we have stake conference this next weekend. I'm really looking forward to it. I hope the girls learn something new and fun.

I'll be posting more later. . . I've gotten pretty bad at not blogging. . . guess that's what happens when life is busy. . .

2 comments:

  1. Yummy, I want to come to your house to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making bread for YW sounds fun and yummy, supplying home made bread for Sacrement, what a novel and great idea!

    ReplyDelete