Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ravioli Chicken Not-sagna

The ingredients (there's only 4):

  • Your Favorite Pasta Sauce
  • Your Favorite Frozen Ravioli
  • Frozen Chicken Strips
  • 8 oz. Shredded Mozzarella
Grab a 9x13 baking dish. Start with the sauce put about 1/2 into the bottom. Place a layer of chicken strips and then a layer of ravioli. Top with the remaining sauce. Cover and bake at 400*F for 40 minutes.
Remove from oven and top with cheese. Return to oven for 10 minutes to melt the cheese. I always broil mine for the last few minutes. As you can see, I got distracted and my cheese got a little too browned. :o)
See, super simple quick fix! Yum and kid friendly to boot!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! Thanks, looks yummy & simple! I'll have to try that out. My kids will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete