Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Please Tell Me This Happens To You Too. . .

I spent the day at home today waiting for Big Daddy's new shed/workshop to arrive but that didn't happen - the truck broke down so we are supposed to be the first delivery in the morning. Yay!



It's pretty cold here today. I think it might have gotten up to 38 degrees. Pretty chilly if I do say so myself.



I wandered out to check the mail and should have grabbed a sweater or a jacket but I didn't. I was moving quickly but became very curious about something in one of our burn piles. You take a look. . . (it's a bit yucky so you are warned)



What do you think that is?? I think it's a cows spine, that's what Big Daddy thinks too. Some dog must have drug it into our yard (Patch of Heaven). Seriously gross, huh?! The funniest part is when I showed the girls, Drama Queen was facinated and wanted to be the one to show everyone else. I headed back in to the warmth of the house and let her share the discovery. I was only able to observe through the window but you would have thought all the girls lost a long time family pet. The looks on their faces were so sad - guess that's life in the country - you never know what the dog will drag home (even if it isn't your dog). . .

No comments:

Post a Comment