Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bapa's Visit Mad Lib Style


Bapa came to visit a week or so ago and I hadn't posted anything yet. Cowgirl, Drama Queen and Miss Priss helped to put together this mad lib. We wish Nana Banana had been able to come and have fun with us but work didn't allow that. We think she would really like our patch of heaven.

MY COOL GRANDPARENTS
My grandparents just came to visit me and my family. They do different things for fun than kids do. I like to hang out with my friends at Dollar Tree, but my grandparents like to run at Claires. Do anyone else's grandparents like to do that?

Both of my grandparents are really cool. They like to wear sweaters that look just like something Hannah Montana would wear. We talk about the latest movies, music, and TV shows. I really like The Incredibles, and my grandma said she does too. Her favorite actress is Dolly Parton! I can't believe how cool my grandma is!

And my grandpa is just as cool. We talk about Aerosmith all the time! He knows all their music. He even owns Fearless. He said that the next time Aerosmith come to Funafuti for a concert, he'll take me! I can hardly wait. He'll be the coolest grandpa at the Aerosmith concert, and I'll be so happy to be there with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment