Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Monday's Potluck

On Monday, I hosted the first MMC Luncheon. That would be for any who want to be part of the Mean Mom Club. Has your kiddo ever told you you are mean. Do you feel mean when you have to say no? Do you plan on being a mean mom when you have kids? Then you too could be a member of this "club." Really we aren't "mean" we are just COURAGEOUS parents. I had a pretty good turn out for such short notice of the luncheon.

I had the younger girls, Drama Queen and Miss Priss, make sure their room was nice and tidy so that if any moms with young kiddos came, they could play in their room. When I went to check on it, this sign was posted on the closet door. They put "special" things in the closet they didn't want other kids to play with.
Practically everyone who came was from church. I did invite a friend from down the street and since she is a non-member, I also invited the Sister Missionaries, Sister Thomas and Sister Day. The kids that were visiting found these dress up items left over from seeing Disney on Ice. Don't these ladies look wonderful?

Sister Thomas is sporting the Syndrome hat and Sister Day is sporting the Dash hat (both are from the Incredibles). Notice Sister Thomas is still wearing her shades? She rarely takes them off. And Sister Day has told stories that she was one of the "blondes" back home. I told her I didn't think blonde was really her color - or at least not this shade of blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment