Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's TOO Quiet In There

The other day the girls and I were watching a movie. Miss Priss lost interest and wandered off to play in her room. She hadn't been gone long - maybe 15-20 minutes. I had heard her playing school or something like that. Then, I noticed the lack of noise. I went to check on her and this is what I found.She had gotten her blanket and all. So, I left her - yes, I let her sleep there. It was the weekend. First thing in the morning, Miss Priss found me and started explaining that she didn't know how she got on the floor but when she woke up in the morning, there she was right by the toy box. So, I got in my bed so no one would think I was weird. I just laughed since we had all already seen her and even got a picture of it. I adore Miss Priss - her stories are always so engaging too.

No comments:

Post a Comment