Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cowgirl Turned 11

I can't believe it but my Cowgirl is 11. I can remember when she was just 4. Amazing how time flies - She's such a gorgeous young lady. . . and funny to boot!
Cowgirl loves cherries. She got a chocolate cake with fabulous frosting, a shaved chocolate bar and some oh-so-yummy cherries.
Ready to enjoy her birthday supper. We had pizza, olives & cheetos. She's SO beautiful!
Makin' wishes!
Lickin' frosting. . .
She got a few phone calls from some of her favorite people.
Shaking the presents before opening them. This one was rattling - lots!
I told her to be careful, it might break. This is the face - I LOVE IT!
Thankfully, not broken - it was a set of marbles.

She had a great day! All the girls played marbles and played with her other toys too.

1 comment: