Tuesday, July 13, 2010

We DO buy shampoo by the gallon

Look at these four beautiful girls! They love shampoo and we do go through plenty. I decided about a year ago that Sally Beauty Supply was really worth the trip when it came down to the purchase of shampoo.We have started this new blog allowing it to be public. I don't blog when I have to use a private listing. I don't quite know why. I like to rant when I need to rant. I like to share recipes. I like to boast about how great my kids are. I like my life and I want to share it with the world.

That brings us to this. . . a public blog that can be searched and found but hopefully not too much identifying information. From this time forward all the family members will be referred to with "pet names." You can see all of our pet names in the sidebar.

The kids did help with the names and I think everyone is happy with their choices. So, here's to a new blog. One I can post whatever I want or need to.

5 comments:

  1. and....here's some extra love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I changed our profile name too just in case and it doesn't track anyone back here for ya! So we love your new blog! Great name. Catch ya later! Cupcake, Papa and the Bear!

    ReplyDelete