Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Naughty List

I think she earned her spot!
While I was journal-ing this morning - yes, I keep a separate journal - pen and paper that I can grab when ever I need and not be judged with what I write. Well, I put my pen down and was heading into the kitchen to grab a glass of water (which has been delayed since I had to blog this right away) and this is what I discovered behind the couch. This Santa hat was under the Christmas tree this morning. Guess Boo dragged it behind the couch and proceeded to shred the pom on the top of the hat. Who knew the dollar tree hats had SO MUCH fuzz when pulled apart? Once I gathered all the fuzz off the floor, it looked like I had enough stuffing to stuff a full sized football.
Now look at the picture. . . apparently she was satisfied with her work and decided to get her chew toy and continue to play on top of the Santa hat. Yes, I had to pull fuzz of the toy too.

What do you think? Is she on the Naughty List? Anyone at your house on the list too?

2 comments:

  1. haha love the look on her face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. without the Santa hat, I'd have that she pulled her own fur out by giant tufts!

    ReplyDelete